Protect Whats Valuable
 Protect Whats Valuable

Career Opportubities

Carrier Oppertunities

Important Note: DO NOT APPLY ONLINE. PLEASE CALL 1-866-491-1611 ext 9 FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!


Greetings,

2017 was a great year for our company and we're looking for a few new affiliates from your area to make 2018 even better! My name is Ed and I am the office manager for a great company.

 

 With an exciting opportunity for people in your area to take incoming calls on your cellphone 75% of the time and the other 25% or less make an outbound call.
Listen to this; thousands of customers are calling every day after they've seen our website.

 

  They are calling back asking us to inquire about our service. 90% of Our customers are homeowners  that live in one of 32 different states and are ready to buy today!

A short  phone conversation can pay you a minimum of $300 and as much as $1,000 or more. Yes!!!! A phone call!  How cool is that?

 

There's more!!!! “Residual Income” You can own your own accounts that will pay you directly every month for as long as you decide to keep them as a account. In 3 years or less, you can create a residual income of over $8,000 a month or more, that will be paid to you for life!!!!
This position begins immediately, so you must be willing to take part in the orientation on Thursday March the 21st 2018 at 10:30 am est, and begin training on Monday March 23rd at 10:30am est. Not next month or next year. You must be willing to start next week in order to be considered for this position and if you're ok with that, I'd like to talk to you today.


Important Note: THIS IS A GREAT SALES OPPORTUNITY TO EARN UPTO $1,000 + PER WEEK  AFTER TRAINING. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED INCLUDING SOME POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS WHO ARE READY TO BUY TODAY AND POSITIONS ARE FILLING FAST AND WE WILL ONLY HIRE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PEOPLE FOR EACH STATE. SO CALL ME TODAY FOR A QUICK AND EASY PHONE INTERVIEW!!!

 

 100% COMMISSION BASED SALES EXPERIENCE IS HELPFUL BUT NOT REQUIRED.


All the best,

Mr. Ed Martin 1-866-491-1611 ext 9

 


Call

E-mail